Recruitment | Opportunities
(Full or part-time, flexible work arrangements from office or home, competitive salary + super + commission)
• Join one of Australia’s leading regional marketing and communications agencies
• Work with an established portfolio of global and national clients
• Competitive salary and brilliant company culture focused on personal development, growth, and fun!
C7EVEN is seeking a dynamic Account Director who is ready to hit the ground running with an established portfolio of clients. We will maximise your talent and career development while working with an exceptional team and diverse range of clients.
The Account Director role is integral to C7EVEN’s business, with a person-centred focus, the role will inform, communicate, consult and engage with a range of key stakeholders and oversee large scale communications and marketing projects.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in growing new and existing client revenue, who is committed to working collaboratively to develop strong communication and marketing solutions for our clients and someone who can lead and manage a client service team to achieve outstanding results.
In essence our ideal candidate will need to:
• Lead client relationships – becoming an expert in their sector or business
• Be a trusted advisor on industry related issues, market intelligence and provide staff and client counsel
• Coach and mentor junior members of the team
• Efficiently plan and prioritise own work and the work of the team
• Drive measurement, monitoring and tracking for campaign analysis
• Prepare accurate project budgets and oversee job profitability outcomes
• Lead the scoping of projects to define detailed requirements and inform estimates
• Be responsible for identifying opportunities to both improve account profitability and client growth’
• Strong communication skills with the ability to influence
• Balance internal and stakeholder interests in a changing and challenging environment.
• Stakeholder capacity and knowledge building to ensure effective communication outcomes.
A strategic thinker with experience in growing and nurturing client accounts, with the ability to organise and motivate teams. You will have a calm and pragmatic approach to challenges and blockers and will thrive in a fast-paced agency environment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, or a related discipline.
- At least 6 years’ experience in communications, marketing agency or in-house
- High level written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experienced in project management
- High level presentation skills
- High level interpersonal skills including ability to liaise effectively with key stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft office suite essential
- Occasional out of hours and interstate travel may be required.
- Passion for rural and regional Australia
- Senior Account Manager
- Account Manager
- Account Coordinator
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Senior Writer
This role reports directly to C7EVEN Company Directors.
C7EVEN is a growing vibrant company dedicated to developing our people as much as we are dedicated to delivering captivating work for our clients.
All work is based on our 7 core values to Connect, Collaborate, Create, Challenge, Curiosity, Courageous, Captivate. These values are the driving force for all we do, they are our purpose and vision but most importantly this is why we are C7EVEN.
Our team has experience working on some of the most influential brands and organisations in the world. This global experience is matched with an intimate understanding of regional audiences’ which means C7EVEN understands and connects both the functional and commercial needs of our clients with the intricate needs and wants of regional audiences.
This full-time position is available with an attractive salary package and growth opportunities on offer for the right candidate.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.