Recruitment | Opportunities
- Become a part of a highly skilled and creative agency team experiencing dramatic growth
- Working on an established portfolio of global and national clients who are leaders in their industries
- Thrive in a company with a culture centred around career development, employee benefits and fun!
C7EVEN is seeking a dynamic project manager to take on the role as an agency Account Manager, who is ready to hit the ground running. We will maximise your talent and career development while working with an exceptional team and diverse range of clients.
We are looking for someone who is a talented all-round project management specialist. We are a small, agile team and we always work to get the best results for our clients as such we are seeking someone who is committed to working collaboratively to develop strong marketing solutions and can lead the day-to-day delivery of client projects / campaigns. This role will take over an established portfolio of clients. To succeed in this role, you will be focussed with a desire for growth and career rewards, and of course you will have sound sales/project management skills to nurture and help our clients grow and achieve their goals. Ideally you will work from one of our office locations in Tamworth, Sydney NSW or Cairns, QLD but we are open to work from home candidates with the right experience.
In essence our ideal candidate will need to have:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a project management, client service or marketing role with a proven record of achieving client objectives
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Agribusiness, Communications or equivalent work experience
- An ability to forge strong and respectful relationships with clients, external suppliers, contractors, and other agencies
- Strong management skills and the ability to implement all elements of a marketing campaign such as advertising, and sales promotion with support of dedicated, specialist resources
- Ability to facilitate market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing clients
- An ability to analyse data to develop strategies, plans and advise clients on new campaign ideas
- Good organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects with competing priorities, and stakeholders
- A passion for regional and rural Australia
- An ability to work collaboratively with team members located remotely across the country and mentor junior team members
- Self-motivated eager to learn and grow with a passion for great work and a proactive approach to clients
C7EVEN is a growing vibrant company dedicated to developing our people as much as we are dedicated to delivering captivating work for our clients.
Our team has experience working on some of the most influential brands and organisations in the world. This global experience matched with an intimate understanding of regional audiences’ means C7EVEN understands and connects both the functional and commercial needs of our clients with the intricate needs and wants of regional audiences.
This full-time position is available with an attractive salary package and growth opportunities on offer for the right candidate.
All our work in based on our seven key attributes to Connect, Collaborate, Create, Challenge, Curiosity, Courageous, Captivate and that is why we are C7EVEN.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your application by clicking below.