Recruitment | Opportunities
• Join one of Australia’s leading regional marketing and communications agencies with a brilliant company culture focused on personal and career development, growth, and fun!
• Full-time position where you get paid while gaining a qualification
• Long-term stability with ongoing career development
C7EVEN is seeking a reliable office administrator to ensure the smooth-running of the agency offices and provide vital administrative support to the team.
The business administration traineeship is a great opportunity for a school leaver wishing to start a career in business. While the role is new to C7EVEN, it is integral to our business growth plans. With a strong focus on office organisation and maintenance, team logistics and record keeping the role will undertake all administrative tasks while ensuring the team has adequate support to work efficiently.
We are looking for someone who can prioritize effectively, is self-motivated and can work in a fast-paced team environment. Someone who is keen and enthusiastic to complete a Certificate III in Business (Administration).
In essence our ideal candidate will need to:
• Answering incoming inquiries via phone and email
• Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence such as letters and packages
• General office administration and clerical duties
• Maintain office environment including meeting rooms
• Undertake administrative responsibilities for the agency
• Manage meeting agendas, and coordinate travel and events for the team
• Create and keep up to date records and databases
• Assist the team where required
• Complete business administration traineeship
• This is an opportunity to learn and grow and will be perfect for a someone with an interest in the marketing and communication industry.
• It’s essential that you have a bright and enthusiastic personality with the ability to work positively with anyone.
• Looking to gain qualifications and career opportunities
• Is enthusiastic and has a mature outlook
• Have sound IT and computer skills in Office 365
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Can work in a fast-paced team environment
This role reports directly to the Agency People & Business Manager and Agency Commercial Manager.
C7EVEN is a growing vibrant company dedicated to developing our people as much as we are dedicated to delivering captivating work for our clients.
All work is based on our 7 core values to Connect, Collaborate, Create, Challenge, Curiosity, Courageous, Captivate. These values are the driving force for all we do, they are our purpose and vision but most importantly this is why we are C7EVEN!
Our team has experience working on some of the most influential brands and organisations in the world. This global experience matched with an intimate understanding of regional audiences’ means C7EVEN understands and connects both the functional and commercial needs of our clients with the intricate needs and wants of regional audiences.
This role is integral to our growth as an agency and will work directly with our Agency People and Business Manager, and Agency Commercial Manager. This full-time position is available in our Tamworth office, with career development opportunities and a great work culture and environment on offer for the right candidate.