Senior Account Manager
Recruitment | Opportunities
Senior Account Manager
- Join one of Australia’s leading regional marketing and communications agencies
- Work with an established portfolio of global and national clients
- Competitive salary and brilliant company culture focussed on personal development, growth, and fun!
C7EVEN is seeking a dynamic Senior Account Manager who is ready to hit the ground running with an established portfolio of clients. We will maximise your talent and career development and you will get to work with an exceptional team and diverse range of clients.
C7EVEN is seeking a dynamic Senior Account Manager who is ready to hit the ground running with an established portfolio of clients. We will maximise your talent and career development and you will get to work with an exceptional team and diverse range of clients. In essence our ideal candidate will need to have:
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in public relations and/or marketing roles within an agency or in-house with a proven record of achieving campaign objectives
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, PR, Marketing or Advertising
- A solid understanding of digital and social media with the ability to create, manage and optimise digital and social campaigns
- An ability to forge strong and respectful professional relationships
- Strong communication and marketing skills and the ability to implement integrated campaigns
- Experience in coordinating and managing events highly desirable
- Good organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects with competing priorities, and stakeholders
- Understanding of the regional media landscape
- An ability to work collaboratively with team members located across the country or remotely and mentor junior team members
- Self-motivated eager to learn and grow with a passion for great work and a proactive approach to clients
- A background in agriculture, would be advantageous. As would having experienced living in regional, rural, or remote Australia.
C7EVEN is a growing vibrant company dedicated to developing our people as much as we are dedicated to delivering captivating work for our clients.
Our team has experience working on some of the most influential brands and organisations in the world. This global experience matched with an intimate understanding of regional audiences’ means C7EVEN understands and connects both the functional and commercial needs of our clients with the intricate needs and wants of regional audiences.
This full-time position is available with an attractive salary package and growth opportunities on offer for the right candidate.
All our work in based on our seven key attributes to Connect, Collaborate, Create, Challenge, Curiosity, Courageous, Captivate and that is why we are C7EVEN.