Recruitment | Opportunities
A unique opportunity to kick start your career in the marketing and communications industry, C7EVEN is looking to add an Account Coordinator to our growing team. An integral role assisting the client service team on large scale communication and marketing projects.
We are looking for someone who is interested in developing their career and is ready to hit the ground running working with an exceptional team and diverse range of clients.
• Develop a thorough understanding of systems, terminology, and the agency to assist the client service team in their day-to-day work.
• Support the Account Management team from in the coordination and implementation of Marketing, PR, and Communication campaigns from conception through to delivery
• Liaise with clients, suppliers, staff and media
• Manage relationships with media
• Campaign monitoring, post analysis and reporting under the guidance of management
• Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
• This role will be based at our head office in Tamworth NSW
• Entry grad level experience is preferred but not essential
• Tertiary qualifications in Communications, PR, Marketing or Advertising.
• Solid, up to date knowledge of the digital space, social media and traditional marketing mediums.
• An ability to forge strong and respectful professional relationships.
• Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects with competing priorities, and stakeholders.
• An ability to work collaboratively with team members located remotely across the country.
• Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow with a passion for great work and a proactive approach to clients.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good work ethic, enthusiasm and keen to learn.
• A passion for rural and regional Australia.
C7EVEN is a growing vibrant company dedicated to developing our people as much as we are dedicated to delivering captivating work for our clients.
All work is based on our 7 core values to Connect, Collaborate, Create, Challenge, Curiosity, Courageous, Captivate. These values are the driving force for all we do, they are our purpose and vision but most importantly this is why we are C7EVEN.
Our team has experience working on some of the most influential brands and organisations in the world. This global experience is matched with an intimate understanding of regional audiences’ which means C7EVEN understands and connects both the functional and commercial needs of our clients with the intricate needs and wants of regional audiences.
This full-time position is available with an attractive salary package and growth opportunities on offer for the right candidate.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.