Contact us | Careers
We are always on the look out for talented people.
If you think you have what it takes to become a C7EVENer send us your resume to email@example.com.
Recruitment | Openings
Account Manager – Overview
- Join one of Australia’s leading regional marketing and communications agencies
- Work with an established portfolio of global and national clients
- Competitive salary and brilliant company culture focussed on personal development, growth, and fun!
C7EVEN is seeking a dynamic Account Manager with a keen interest in Agribusiness, who is ready to hit the ground running. We will maximise your talent and career development and you will get to work with an exceptional team and diverse range of clients.
About the role
We are looking for someone who is a talented all-rounder. We are a small, agile team and we always work to get the best results for our clients so we are seeking someone who is committed to working collaboratively to develop strong communication and marketing solutions and someone who can lead the day-to-day delivery of client projects / campaigns. This role has a targeted focus within the Agribusiness industry with an established portfolio of global Agri-corporate clients. Ideally you will work from our office located in Tamworth, NSW, but we are open to remote candidates with the right experience. In essence our ideal candidate will need to have:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in public relations and/or marketing roles within an agency or in-house with a proven record of achieving campaign objectives
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, PR, Marketing or Advertising, and/or degree in Agribusiness would be advantageous
- An understanding of Australian agriculture and the Agribusiness industry
- An ability to forge strong and respectful professional relationships
- Strong communication and marketing skills and the ability to implement integrated campaigns
- Experience in coordinating and managing events highly desirable
- Good organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects with competing priorities, and stakeholders
- Understanding of the regional media landscape
- An ability to work collaboratively with team members located across the country or remotely and mentor junior team members
- Self-motivated eager to learn and grow with a passion for great work and a proactive approach to clients
C7EVEN is a growing vibrant company dedicated to developing our people as much as we are dedicated to delivering captivating work for our clients.
Our team has experience working on some of the most influential brands and organisations in the world. This global experience matched with an intimate understanding of regional audiences’ means C7EVEN understands and connects both the functional and commercial needs of our clients with the intricate needs and wants of regional audiences.
This full-time position is available with an attractive salary package and growth opportunities on offer for the right candidate.
All our work in based on our seven key attributes to Connect, Collaborate, Create, Challenge, Curiosity, Courageous, Captivate and that is why we are C7EVEN.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in Touch
Have a project you'd like to discuss? Simply fill in the form below and one of our team members will be in touch. If you have something more urgent then call us on 1300 C7EVEN.