Bendemeer Renewable Energy Hub
Athena Energy Holdings
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement
- Strategy Development
- PR & Communications
- Social Media Management
- Government Liaison
- Event Management
C7EVEN was engaged to prepare and develop a Community and Stakeholder Management Plan, and facilitate stakeholder engagement for Athena’s 680MW Bendemeer Renewable Energy Hub project.
Working with Athena’s Australian and Singapore based project teams, C7EVEN coordinated the negotiation of landowner leases and to engage with the local community about the solar and wind farm components and benefits of the project.
A comprehensive Community and Stakeholder Management Plan achieved:
- High level community and stakeholder management
- Successful negotiations of landowner leases
- Increased project awareness generate through social media, print, TV and radio coverage
Communication was the key deliverable for the success of this project! C7EVEN developed a successful strategy to liaise with the community and stakeholders and establish trusted communication channels between all parties.
- Strategy – the stakeholder engagement plan that C7EVEN developed, outlined the engagement approach with the target audience.
- Engagement – C7EVEN liaised directly with stakeholders to increase project awareness and create open communication between the project proponent and the community and landowners.
- Print, digital and social – Content was created for social and digital platforms including a dedicated project website established to raise project awareness. A project newsletter was created and distributed to the community, landowners and stakeholders to ensure key messages were communicated.
- PR and Media Management – C7EVEN managed all media communications, including media releases, interviews with local and national media outlets.
- Event Management – C7EVEN managed a number of physical and virtual events to enable interaction between the stakeholders and the project teams.
Get in Touch
Have a project you'd like to discuss? Simply fill in the form below and one of our team members will be in touch. If you have something more urgent then call us on 1300 C7EVEN.