Australian Community Media (ACM) Rural Events
- Strategy Development
- Public Relations & Communications
- Digital & Social Media
- Advertising & Content Marketing
To promote and publicise the vital role Elders Farm Fest plays in Australian agriculture, by showcasing and demonstrating the exhibitors and the vast range of new products and services available during the fields days. As well as highlighting new technology and innovation, and providing information to professionals on the land.
Held annually in Toowoomba QLD, ACM Rural Events engaged C7EVEN to manage its integrated marcomms campaign for the 2018, 2019 and 2021 events.
To increase attendance and propensity to purchase at Elders Farm Fest.
- 265 new followers
- Campaign reach of 4,243
- 66,783 impressions
- Total of 7,042 views
- 1,154 new likes
- 15,790 engagements on C7EVEN posts
C7EVEN secured national, state and local media coverage of the event. Increased engagement with social audiences across all channels which resulted in highest ever attendance recorded across the field days.
Highlight coverage included:
- Daily Telegraph
- ABC National
- Queensland Country Life
- North Queensland Register
- The Land
- Radio 2GB
- The Weekly Times
- ABC Radio
- Toowoomba Chronicle
- WIN TV
Given the challenges of drought, along with the uncertainty that the COVID-19 pandemic created, the challenge was to encourage producers to attend and still take advantage of the end of financial year tax benefits.
With COVID-19 causing the event to be cancelled in 2020, it was critical to communicate and reinforce the safety measures the event organisers had put in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
C7EVEN’s key responsibilities were to:
- PR and Social media campaign to encourage attendance at Elders FarmFest 2021
- Promotion and showcasing the sales opportunities for site holders
- Liaise with and coordinate consistent communications activity
- Deliver clear and strategic communication across all media channels
- Develop communication that generated physical attendance for the event
- Manage Elders FarmFest owned channels including website updates and all social media communications
- Manage and arrange sponsor media opportunities including interviews, video and photography
C7EVEN’s strategy focussed on:
- Media announcements, short lead, during event and post event media management
- Social and digital media creation and engagement
- Major sponsor support
Get in Touch
Have a project you'd like to discuss? Simply fill in the form below and one of our team members will be in touch. If you have something more urgent then call us on 1300 C7EVEN.