McDonalds – Where does my Maccas come from – Activation
- Event Management
- Strategy Development
- Sponsorship Activation
To connect Maccas with family audiences in regional NSW and as the largest employer of young people in the country showcase Maccas support of young people in local communities.
To enhance The Golden Gig performance stage with a branded activation area which promotes McDonalds fresh produce and food journey.
Working with Maccas, GEMBA and Tamworth Regional Council, C7EVEN led the successful execution of the first “Where does my Maccas come from” activation and “Golden Gig sponsored by Maccas” at the Tamworth Country Music Festival in April 2022.
Anecdotally the activation reached a potential audience of well over 2,300 people, with 28,000 across the Tamworth Festival CBD precinct during the event.
Over 2,000 product samples were handed out to Maccas precinct visitors.
The activation received extensive local and national media coverage including The Northern Daily Leader, Channel Nine’s TODAY Show and more!
‘Where does my Maccas food come from’ activation with local farmers and producers showcasing the paddock to plate nature of Maccas food.
- Fresh produce samples and display area
- Build a Burger interactive construction games
- “Where does my Maccas come from?” food journey education signage
- Meet and greet with Maccas supply chain and produce suppliers
- Giveaways – fresh produce samples, cookies and bottled water
- TV screen – video loop of produce and supplier content pieces
The C7EVEN team managed the Maccas precinct ensuring the successful running of the activation and performance stage.
What we did:
- Project and event management of the activation
- Coordination with client, agency and Festival stakeholders
- Bump-in and coordination of infrastructure and hire equipment
- Assist in creation of risk assessment, safety plans and food hygiene and execute safety induction briefings
- Liaison with external agencies and McDonalds supply chain units to source produce and promotional team members
The activation supported the Golden Gig performance stage and created an entire “Maccas precinct” that was consistent with Maccas branding and included live performances, interactive activities, promotional giveaways, and educational information.
C7EVEN worked with Maccas’ supply chain and produce staff to create an opportunity to educate visitors on the fresh produce and food journey of their favourite Maccas products.
Get in Touch
Have a project you'd like to discuss? Simply fill in the form below and one of our team members will be in touch. If you have something more urgent then call us on 1300 C7EVEN.