Virbac Australia Tridectin Product Launch
Virbac Australia – Tridectin
- Strategy Development
- Branding & Design
- Public Relations and Communications
- Event Management & Activation
- Digital & New Media
- Advertising & Content Marketing
On September 25, 2017 Virbac Australia launched a 3-way oral drench for sheep called Tridectin. Tridectin is the only pre-mixed oral drench to contain moxidectin (the most potent mectin) for sheep producers. Virbac engaged C7EVEN to develop a campaign to launch this new product into the market.
Print Media Reach
Over 100,000 impressions
55 News Articles created
An integrated marketing and communications campaign to launch TRIDECTIN®. The objectives were to drive awareness, drive sales and educate sheep producers on the importance of a combination drench.
Target audience groups included:
Sheep producers nationally currently using a Abamectin based triple drench.
Sheep producers nationally currently using Startect & Zolvix.
C7EVEN͛s campaign involved TV, radio, print, online and social media advertising. Logo and packaging design, in-store point of sale, sales materials and PR.
WHAT WE DID
C7EVEN worked with Conti Bros and Fin Design to produce a 15, 30 and 60 second TVC. The TVC was unlike any other for this category and included Hollywood style special effects. The TVC aired nationally on the Prime 7, NBN TV, Southern Cross and WIN TV networks over a 7-week period and achieved a potential audience reach of 1,700,00+.
C7EVEN produced a 30 second radio advertisement that aired over a 3-week campaign period targeting 11 key sheep producing towns and achieving a potential audience reach of 203,000+.
A national, state and regional print advertising campaign was deployed with advertisements placed in targeted publications over a 4-week period with a readership of almost 2.2M.
A national digital advertising campaign was developed which included advertisements through social media and display advertising across key agricultural digital media platforms, plus Google search AdWords as part of a 8-week campaign.
A national PR campaign was delivered and included:
- PR Stunt – executed in one of Australia͛s largest sheep producing towns (Walcha NSW), a mob of 100 sheep in TRIDECTIN® coats were mustered through the main street. Strong media coverage was achieved across TV, print and digital.
- ‘Platinum Ticket’ Giveaway – A ‘Willy Wonka’ inspired giveaway saw three (3) TRIDECTIN®
- Platinum Tickets randomly placed inside 3 TRIDECTIN® 10L cartons. These tickets entitled the lucky ͚finder͛ a free pair of Samsung VR Goggles (as featured in the TRIDECTIN® TVC) and the opportunity to nominate a local community charity to receive $500 donation from Virbac Australia. Local media coverage was achieved around the winners region.
- Media Engagement – national earned media coverage in print, TV and digital platforms was achieved.
POINT OF SALE
Point of sale materials were developed and provided content for the website and social media, sales staff, events and field days, in-store.
C7EVEN developed and designed the TRIDECTIN® packaging (cartons and labels), logos and the detailed style guide.
Get in Touch
Have a project you'd like to discuss? Simply fill in the form below and one of our team members will be in touch. If you have something more urgent then call us on 1300 C7EVEN.